The only overseas training of its kind, our Bali School Holiday Camp offers New Zealand’s junior surfers the chance to perfect their surfing on Bali’s flawless waves under the professional guidance of The Art of Surfing.
This camp isn’t about heat drills or competition training. Our sole focus is to help you score pumping waves, get barreled and surf the best spots Bali has to offer – all while honing your technique with expert analysis and advice.
We’ll be based in Canggu, which has a variety of reef breaks and beach breaks and offers some of the most consistent waves in Bali.
Held in Bali over six days, this camp includes:
- Six days of coaching with The Art of Surfing (July 16-21)
- Five nights of accommodation from July 16-21 in Canggu, Bali
- Breakfast on five days
- Transport throughout the camp and around Bali to spots such as Keramas, Uluwatu, Bingin, Padang and secret surfing spots – including airport transfers
COACHING WILL INCLUDE
- Filmed surfing sessions
- Video analysis each night
- Identification and discussion of problem areas
- Instructions and training methods to correct your surfing technique
- Equipment evaluation and advice
- A copy of all your footage from the camp