The Art Of Surfing is heading to the magical island of Bali to run a women’s only surf camp in Canggu and we’re excited to offer you the opportunity to enjoy Bali’s best surf spots with us.
Date(s): 28 July 2022 – 1 Aug 2022
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
This is a once in a lifetime experience that offers female surfers the unique opportunity to perfect their surfing under the guidance of The Art Of Surfing on the beautiful waves of Bali.
The sole focus of this camp is to surf fun waves in the sun, rejuvenate the body, eat yummy nutritious food and enjoy the sights Bali has to offer, all while perfecting your surfing technique and progressing your surfing to the next level.
So come and be a part of The Art Of Surfing’s Women’s Bali Surf Camp, this is an opportunity you can’t miss!
We’ll be based in Canggu, which has a variety of fun reef breaks and beach breaks and offers some of the most consistent waves in Bali.
Held in Bali over five days, this camp includes:
- 5 days of coaching with The Art of Surfing
- 4 nights of accommodation from July 28 – Aug 1
- Breakfast on 4 days
- Transport throughout the camp and around Bali to spots such as Uluwatu, Keramas and secret surfing spots
WHO CAN GO
If you’re a recreational female surfer who can confidently surf 1-4ft waves and perform at least basic manoeuvres on the open face, this camp will help you improve your surfing in a fun environment with like-minded women.
COACHING WILL INCLUDE
- Filmed surfing sessions
- Video analysis each night
- Identification and discussion of problem areas
- Instructions and training methods to correct your surfing technique
- Equipment evaluation and advice
- A copy of all your video footage from the camp