Summer Holiday Camp
The Art Of Surfing (TAOS) will be kicking off the summer school holidays with our brand new “Mount Summer Holiday Camp” for frothing young male and female surfers between the ages of nine and fourteen.
Date(s): 20-22 Dec 2019
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Mt Maunganui, NZ
The “Mount Summer Holiday Camp” is a surfing development camp held in the frist week of the summer school holidays in Mount Maunganui.
Three days packed with surfing, heat-drills, video-analysis, skateboarding, trampoline club, road trips and hot pools.
THE CAMP IS OPEN TO 11 SURFERS (First in first served basis)
Surfers meet at 8:30 am each morning at Tay Street Beach.
From there, we will launch multiple surfing-related adventures around the Mount area including many practical/filmed surfing sessions, hot pools, the skate park, an indoor trampoline session and a Summer Holiday Camp road trip to find pumping waves!
Held in Mt Maunganui over three days, this camp includes:
- Three days of surf coaching with The Art of Surfing
- Smoothstar skateboard simulation sessions
- Indoor trampoline session
- Hot pools trip
- Road trip to find pumping waves
Kids need to be dropped of at 8:30 am each morning and picked up by 3:00 pm each afternoon.
WHO CAN GO
Best suited to Grom’s surfing at an intermediate to advanced surfing level and caters for frothing young male and female surfers between the ages of nine and fourteen.
COACHING WILL INCLUDE
- Filmed surfing sessions
- Video analysis
- Identification and discussion of problem areas
- Instructions and training methods to correct your surfing technique
- Equipment evaluation and advice
- A copy of all your footage from the camp