The Art Of Surfing (TAOS) will be running a coaching course in Bali for all junior and adult recreational surfers who are looking to take their surfing to a higher performance level.
Date(s): 27 Jul 2019 – 29 Jul 2019
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
A rare opportunity to perfect your surfing under the professional guidance of The Art of Surfing on Bali’s pristine waves.
You’ll fine-tune your technique with our expert analysis and advice, all while enjoying and making the most of Bali’s flawless waves.
We’ll be based in Canggu, which has a variety of reef breaks and beach breaks and offers some of the most consistent waves in Bali.
We’ll meet at Takeoff Surfclub each morning. From there we’ll find the best bank to surf for the group’s level and avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Filmed surfing sessions
- Venue analysis and peak positioning overview
- Video analysis using state-of-the-art analysis software
- Side-by-side pro/client comparison
- Identification and discussion of problem areas
- Instructions and training methods to correct surfing technique
- Board evaluation and equipment advice
- A copy of all HD footage from the course (bring an 8-GB USB)
A TYPICAL DAY
8:30am: Coach meet and greet with participants, then find a surfing spot
9:00am – 10:30am: Filmed surfing session #1
11:00am – 12:00pm: Video analysis of first session
12:00am – 12:30pm: Lunch
12:30pm – 1:00pm: Discussion of instructions and goals for surfing session #2
1:00pm – 2:30pm: Surfing session #2
2:30pm – 3:00pm: On-beach analysis and feedback of session #2