Want to get healthy and fit and feel your best in the water? This once-in-a-lifetime experience offers female surfers the unique opportunity to perfect their technique and improve their fitness with professional guidance.
You’ll get personalised coaching from The Art Of Surfing while working on your health and fitness with Elise Carver, owner and Surf Style Trainer at Little Bantam Health and Fitness.
We’ll take a holistic approach to your fitness, working on your core strength, flexibility, agility, balance and endurance. At the same time, we’ll analyse your surfing technique and give you specific instructions to help you improve – all within a fun, friendly environment.
This exciting opportunity will make you a better surfer while bringing out the best version of you.
Located in beautiful Byron Bay, this camp will see you surfing fun waves in the sun while creating a strong, fit body for lifelong surfing. You’ll eat tasty, nutritious food and enjoy the sights Byron Bay has to offer – all while perfecting your surfing technique and progressing your abilities to the next level.
Held in Byron Bay over six days, this camp includes:
- Six days of coaching with The Art of Surfing and Elise Carver
- Five nights of accommodation in a Byron Bungalow Villa from May 25 – 30
- Transport throughout the camp to surfing spots and day trips around Byron Bay
- Breakfast on five days
- Lunch on four days
- Dinner on two nights
- Filmed surfing sessions
- Video analysis
- Identification and discussion of problem areas
- Instructions and training methods to correct your surfing technique
- Equipment evaluation and advice
- A copy of all your video footage from the camp
- A video report with the group’s generalised instructions and goals to help you continue to work on your surfing after the camp
- ‘Surf Style Training’ sessions, including core strength training, yoga techniques, balance training, agility training, strength training, plyometrics and postural correction exercises to improve your surfing
- Stretch sessions to improve your flexibility
- Assessment of your movement, with a written report to take home
- A training programme and health plan to take home
- Three-month membership of the Surf Better Programme – an online training programme to improve your health, fitness and surfing (including health plan and workout plan)
NZD$2200 per person (inc. GST) for shared accommodation.
Camp spaces are limited to nine guests to ensure quality.
International/domestic airfares, as well as domestic travel to Byron Bay, are not included.