The Art Of Surfing Private Coaching session is for any surfer that wants to develop their technique and dramatically boost their ability level while getting the best technique advice in New Zealand.
Private coaching sessions are tailored to meet the individuals needs and involve a thorough 1 on 1, two hour surfing lesson just between you and our fully qualified ISA surf coach.
The delivery of feedback is provided visually using advanced analysis software with split screen comparisons between you and a pro surfer via ipad throughout the session.
By slowing down footage to analyse and identify where a surfer can improve technique and showing training methods to correct the problem areas works at any level and is especially beneficial for surfers that feel like their surfing has reached a point they cant seem to progress past.
You also have the option to choose in water coaching to work on elements such as peak positioning, wave selection and in water re correction of technique. Ideal for serious beginner through to intermediate surfers.
Private coaching sessions are 1.5 hours long & include:
- Venue analysis & peak positioning overview
- Filmed surfing session
- On the spot video review using state of the art analysis software on the Ipad
- Side by side pro/client comparison
- Identification and discussion of problem areas
- Instructions and training methods to correct surfing technique
- Board evaluation and equipment advice
- A copy of all HD footage from the session (bring USB)
PRIVATE COACHING PRICES
Youth (Under 18)
|1.5 Hour Session||