Date(s) - 12 Oct 2018 - 17 Oct 2018
This is a once in a lifetime experience that offers female surfers the unique opportunity to perfect their surfing under the guidance of The Art Of Surfing while working on your body to create the best version of you with Elise Carver.
Elise Carver is the owner and sole surf style trainer for Little Bantam Health and Fitness.
Through a holistic approach to training and physical education she inspires, encourages and guides those with the drive to improve their health by developing a self sustainable future. Mind, body & soul!
Using a wide range of training & recovery techniques Elise’s Surf Style program is ideal for improving Core Strength, Flexibility, Agility, Balance & Endurance.
The soul focus of this camp is to surf fun waves in the sun, create a body for lifelong surfing, eat yummy nutritious food and enjoy the sights Byron Bay has to offer, all while perfecting your surfing technique and progressing your surfing to the next level.
So come and be a part of The Art Of Surfing’s Womens Surf Camp – Byron Bay, this is an opportunity you can’t miss!
All recreational female surfers who are looking to improve their surfing in a fun environment with like minded women
YOUR WOMENS SURF & FITNESS CAMP BYRON BAY INCLUDES
• 5 days coaching with The Art Of Surfing & Elise Carver
• 5 nights accommodation in a Byron Bungalow Villa from the 12th – 17th October
• Transport throughout the camp to surfing spots and day tripping around Byron
• 5 days breakfast – 4 days lunch – 2 nights dinner
• Filmed surfing sessions
• Video analysis
• Identification and discussion of problem areas
• Instructions and training methods to correct surfing technique
• Equipment evaluation and advice
• A copy of all your footage from the camp
• Each participant will receive a video report with the groups generalised instructions and goals to work on after the camp
• 3 Month Surf Better Program (SST online membership, including Health Plan, Workout Plan)
• Surf Style Training sessions
• Active Stretch sessions
• Assessment of movement (reported) with Surfing Coach
• Take home training program & health plan
Matt Scorringe – Surf Coach
Elise Carver – Surf Trainer
$2200 AUD (inc. GST) Per Person for shared accommodation
If paying by internet banking/direct credit pay to:
Bank Account: BNZ 02-0372-0064662-000
Swift Code: BKNZNZ22
Quoting: Byron Camp & Participants Name
If you wish to pay by Credit Card please click here for a PayPal Credit Card invoice
Credit Card payments incur a 3.4% surcharge fee
Note: International/Domestic Airfares, as well as domestic travel to Byron Bay, are not included & course spaces are limited to ensure quality.