Date(s) - 08 Feb 2018 - 12 Apr 2018
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
EXCLUSIVE TO TAURANGA INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS ONLY
The Art Of Surfing (TAOS) will be running an 8 week After School Squad Programme for Tauranga Intermediate students beginning Thursday 8th February.
The weekly sessions will run over 1 hour and will cover the fundamentals of technique and equipment in a fun and safe environment under the guidance of The Art Of Surfing.
The programme is only available to students attending Tauranga Intermediate who have their own surfboard and are at least catching their own unbroken waves.
Thursday 8th February
Thursday 15th February
Thursday 22nd February
Thursday 15th March
Thursday 22nd March
Thursday 29th March
Thursday 5th April
Thursday 12th April
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Tay Street Beach Front
• In water peak positing & wave selection coaching
• Identification and discussion of problem areas
• Instructions and training methods to correct surfing technique
• Surfing session with video analysis
• How to surf to the judging criteria
• Competition heat drills and training
• SmoothStar skateboard simulation training
• Equipment advice
WHAT IF ITS FLAT I HEAR YOU SAY?
If there is no waves bring your skateboard (SmoothStar preferably) and we will run an on land surf simulation training session using SmoothStar skateboards to perfect your technique. Some SmoothStar boards will be provided by The Art Of Surfing.
$200.00 for 8 week programme
You can make payment through the booking system below or pay in person on Thursday 8th February.