Date(s) - 21 Jan 2019 - 24 Jan 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Art Of Surfing is launching into summer with it’s annual Summer Grom Camp in Raglan from the 21st – 24th January.
The camp will run over four days and is available to all junior surfers around New Zealand who want to learn correct surfing technique and work on specific changes to take their surfing to the next level.
The Art Of Surfing’s coaching camps help surfers identify how they can best correct their technique and uses the latest technology to demonstrate training methods aimed at eliminating any performance flaws.
To give your son or daughter an experience that will completely transform their surfing, register below.
All junior surfers aged between 10-17 years of age that are at least competently paddling into their own waves and attempting to perform manoeuvres on the open face
• Surfing sessions with video analysis and expert coaching from TAOS coach
• GoPro follow footage to analyse technique from never before used angles
• 3 nights accommodation at Raglan Kopua Holiday Park
• All transport throughout the 4-day camp just drop your kids and they’re all taken care of
• A copy of all HD footage and photo’s from the camp
NOTE: Food NOT included on the camp
$750.00 (inc. GST)
If paying by internet banking/direct credit:
Pay to bank account 02-0372-0064662-000
Quoting Course/Camp & Participants Name
Credit Card payments incur a 3.4% surcharge fee
Coaching Presentation – $90: Take home visual and voiceover instructional guidance using advanced split screen comparisons with a pro.
For further information contact The Art Of Surfing here:
This event is fully booked.