Date(s) - 22 Jan 2018 - 25 Jan 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Art Of Surfing is launching into summer with it’s annual Summer Grom Camp from the 22nd – 25th January.
The camp will run over four days and is available to junior surfers who are serious about learning correct surfing technique and working on specific changes to take their surfing to the next level.
The Art Of Surfing’s coaching camps help surfers identify how they can best correct their technique, and uses the latest technology to demonstrate training methods aimed at eliminating any performance flaws.
To give your son or daughter an experience that will completely transform their surfing, register below.
All junior surfers aged between 12-19 years of age that are at least competently paddling into their own waves and attempting to perform manoeuvres on the open face
• Surfing sessions with video analysis and expert coaching from TAOS coach
• GoPro follow footage to analyse technique from never before used angles
• Yoga for surfers course
• 3 nights accommodation at Raglan Kopua Holiday Park
• All transport throughout the 4 day camp just drop your kids and their all taken care of
• A copy of all HD footage and photo’s from the camp (Bring 8GB USB)
• Video report presentation for each participant with individual visual & voiceover instructional guidance using split screen comparisons with a pro
$750.00 (inc. GST)
NOTE: Food NOT included on the camp
For further information contact The Art Of Surfing here: