Date(s) - 21 Mar 2017 - 11 Apr 2017
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
The Art Of Surfing (TAOS) will be running a 4 Week Grom Squad Program in Mount Maunganui beginning Tuesday 21st March. The weekly sessions will cover fundamentals of technique, competitive surfing and equipment.
The program is available to all recreational and competitive junior surfers in the region who are interested in progressing their surfing to the next level.
Each session will run over 1.5 hours from 4.30pm – 6.00pm and will offer participants the chance to work on technique and competitive skills under the guidance of one of The Art Of Surfing’s highly qualified coaches.
Every Tuesday between March 21st and April 11th 2017
• Surfing session with video analysis
• Identification and discussion of problem areas
• How to surf to the judging criteria
• Competition heat drills and training
• Instructions and training methods to correct surfing technique
• Equipment advice
$100.00 for 4 week program
Bookings are closed for this event.