Date(s) - 12 Jul 2017 - 17 Jul 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Art Of Surfing is once again returning to the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia in 2017 to run our annual Bali School Holiday Camp.
This is the only overseas training camp of its kind that offers New Zealand’s junior surfers the unique opportunity to perfect their surfing under the guidance of The Art Of Surfing on the perfect waves of Bali.
There will be no heat drills or competition training at this camp, the soul focus is to score pumping waves, get barreled and surf the best spots Bali has to offer, all while perfecting your technique while surfing perfect waves.
So come and be a part of The Art Of Surfing’s Bali School Holiday Camp, this is an opportunity you can’t miss!
All junior surfers aged between 15-21 that are looking to improve their surfing in quality waves
This camp will be held in Bali over 6 days and will include:
• 6 days coaching from the 12th – 17th July with The Art Of Surfing
• 6 nights accommodation from the 11th – 17th July in Canggu, Bali (including breakfast)
• Transport throughout the camp around Bali to spots such as Keramas, Uluwatu, Bingin and Padang including all airport transfers
• Participants that wish to fly to Bali with TAOS on the 11th July will be chaperoned
COACHING WILL INCLUDED
• Filmed surfing sessions
• Video analysis each night
• Identification and discussion of problem areas
• Instructions and training methods to correct surfing technique
• Equipment evaluation and advice
• A copy of all your footage from the camp
• Each participant will receive a video report with individual instructions and goals to work on after the camp
$1800 (inc. GST) Per Person